Saturday, January 15, 2011

Interesting stat from Kevin Seifert on 13 Jan...

Interesting stat from Kevin Seifert on 13 Jan...
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/b7WVN

In Week 12, Capers sent at least five pass-rushers on nearly 40 percent of Ryan's dropbacks. But he completed 10 of 12 passes in those situations, and for the season, Ryan threw 14 touchdown passes and only four interceptions when opponents sent extra pressure against him.


Wow...Matty Ice burned the blitz with short, dart-like throws.  I wonder if Dom is going to blitz less OR change-up who he sends.  When he sends 5 or more they have to get the QB at least 75% of the time or force an INC/int.  I still think the D is long over-due for a TD return.

  • I think TW has to cover Roddy White 100% of time; CW should match-up w/ Gonzo ~75%
  • The LBs must make plays & dominate stopping the run
  • Nick Collins & Sam Shields should be icing on the cake
Offensively, I just get that feeling they're going to score at least 5 TDs...

STs...still scare me at times but I like J.Bush as the ST captain.  Getting K.Hall back on ST will be nice...plus #20 can play ST v.good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment