Obviously I'm not an active blogger...anyway, training camp is around the corner plus there's some interesting commentary via the Blogs @ CheeseheadTV. Definitely what Brian Carriveau brings to the table...especially the daily links!.. 7/23/10 had some good stuff.
- Not sure I agree alot WRT Bill Huber of Packer Report & his player rankings for 2010.
- Michael Davidsen of Green Bay Packer Nation says: "I’m on the fence about Will Blackmon." Well, I'm not and think Blackmon is our PR guy for sure and of course an option for KOR (but think Jordy is a good option...had 11th best KOR ave in 2009 IIRC).
- "That’s not stopping Donald’s Designated Driver from doubting Crosby." Seems like there's alot of Mason haters out there...I just don't get the hating. His 397 career points are the most in NFL history by a player in his first three seasons, second-most in the league spanning 2007-09 behind only New England’s Stephen Gostkowski (410), most in franchise history by a kicker over a three-year stretch, and second-most in franchise history by any player over three-year period behind RB/K Paul Hornung (416, 1959-61).
- "Quinn Johnson isn’t a lock to make the roster this season says Michael Rodney of Packer Update..." I would gladly bet Mr. Rodney a case of beer that QJ is a lock.
- I'm semi-confident both Jordy & James Jones stay healthy this and are interchangeable as the #3 WR. Maybe one twist to the five receiver set will be four WRs & JMike lined-up next to ARodgers (in shotgun).